- Sanjay National Park, which is a part of Sanjay-Dubri Tiger Reserve, is the most popular place to visit.
- The Son River near Bagdara Abhyaranya.
- Parsili Rest House, which is 60.0 km (37.3 miles) from the Sidhi headquarter, near Majhauli Tehsil.
- For viewing the surroundings: Varchar Aashram at Rampur Village, Block Kusami, and Tikari Rest House, which is 40.0 km (24.9 miles) south from Sidhi.
- Ghoghra devi mandir and also the birth place of Birbal (Navratna of Akbar)
A Shaiva temple and monastary beloging to 972 AD is situated in Chandreh village of Rampur Naikin, Sidhi. This temple…
Son Gharial Sanctuary was established under Project Crocoldile for Gharial conservation and population growth. An altogether length of 210 km…
MPT Parsili Resort, Parsili Situated on the banks of Banas river in the Majhauli block of the district, Parsili Resort…
Sanjay-Dubri National Park and Tiger Reserve was established in 1975 to conserve the biodiversity rich forest area of the district….